Quote:The shaping of the new curriculum needs to respond to the new pathways our students take through, globalized and local, virtual and material social fields. pg 123
Comment:It said that drawing on popular culture in the classroom can bring in fresh ideas and can motivate and inspire children. I think this is a really good idea and I liked the examples it use like to describe a game or tell stories or create a drama skit.
Question:when it talks about the portfolio headings on gp 127, i'm confused if for each assignment the student writes at the end of the assignment what i knew, what I wanted to find out, and what I found out?
I'm not quite sure if the students have to write that at the end of each assignment or if after the whole portfolio is done they look through and answer those questions. However, I think it would be a good idea to have students answer those after every assignmemt they put in their portfolio so they can reflect on their work.
ReplyDelete