Quote: "Perhaps the most striking quality is the partnership that the teacher and students create: They become a 'family' in which all the members respect one another and support each other's learning."
Comment: I liked this because I think it is important for students to come to school and feel respect from both other classmates as well as the teacher. When there is respect, it allows open lines of communication for instruction, and students feel comfortable enough to participate and ask questions.
Question: What will you do as a teacher to make your students feel like a family and respect each other? If students have a hard time respecting others what things will you do to change their behavior?
Well first of all from the very first day of class I will explain to the students, how important it is to get along with each other and respect one another. Like our teacher said in class, I want them ti feel like a family. Now if they disobey I plan on having the "red book". When children misbehave they will have to write themselves on the red book what they did wrong. Then if they have 3 entries in the book they will have to call their parents and read to them what he wrote.
ReplyDelete